Millinery professional Laura Whitlock is returning to Albia on Friday, Nov. 30 to teach a workshop on hat making. Sign up now to create a beautiful hat or lovely fascinator for your next special occasion! Laura will guide you through the process of using simple materials to craft a one-of-a-kind hat. Morning or afternoon workshops are available. Classes will be held at the Fiber Art Shoppe on the north side of the Albia square. RSVP www.fiberartshoppe.com to reserve a space or call Sherri Duey at 641-777-0465. Cost of class is $35 which includes instruction and all materials.
- Marie Bay (1947-2019)
- Denny Smith (1963-2019)
- School board, administration suffer over best way to make up (now) nine days of classes
- Super line-up for 11th Bob Reed show
- Fond memories of winters past
- David Reed (1934-2019)
- ‘Electric A’s’ having quite a season
- Beau knows basketball...not wrestling
- Aliens invade for spring play
- Albia wins after furious rally
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!