A veteran educator says there's no shortage of moms and dads who are willing to bend or ignore school rules to do what they think is best for their child. School principal Gerry Brooks shares his take with CNN's Alisyn Camerota.
- King Opera House begins major capital funds drive
- Who exactly pays for reparations?
- CVEC announces resignation of Stilley
- Five year plan for county roads okayed
- RRWA has best tasting water, top operator in Iowa
- Scott Kromray (1962-2019)
- Council disagrees on streets, dog bite
- Relationship reconciliation
- Evelyn C. (Harper) DenHartog (1933-2019)
- Mary Frances (Sanders) Schander (1922-2019)
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!