CNN's John Avlon scrutinizes a decision Attorney General William Barr made while working under President George H.W. Bush, and how that compares to the "principal conclusions" Barr uses to frame the results of the Mueller investigation.
- Who exactly pays for reparations?
- King Opera House begins major capital funds drive
- RRWA has best tasting water, top operator in Iowa
- Five year plan for county roads okayed
- CVEC announces resignation of Stilley
- Scott Kromray (1962-2019)
- Council disagrees on streets, dog bite
- Evelyn C. (Harper) DenHartog (1933-2019)
- Relationship reconciliation
- Mary Frances (Sanders) Schander (1922-2019)
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!