The EPA told staff scientists it was no longer opposing a controversial Alaska mining project that could devastate one of the world's most valuable wild salmon fisheries just one day after President Donald Trump met with Alaska's governor, CNN has learned. The news came as a "total shock" to some top EPA scientists who were planning to oppose the project on environmental grounds, according to sources. CNN's Drew Griffin reports.
- Eddyville girl is fair queen
- John Williams (1952-2019)
- Sharon Ann Blubaugh
- A couple of jerks mess up recycling for Melrose
- Wolfer steer in Governor’s celebrity show
- Dennis Spears (1944-2019)
- Centerville man injured in single motorcycle crash
- Coughlin, Comstock complete Nurse Residency Program
- Dr. Adler, Nurse Crall in Hall of Fame
- Delaney shows a lot of courage
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!