White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said she wouldn't trust Democrats to review President Trump's taxes if they became available to the public. Rep. Katie Porter (D-CA) responded saying her colleagues were very capable of reviewing the President's tax returns.
- King Opera House begins major capital funds drive
- Who exactly pays for reparations?
- CVEC announces resignation of Stilley
- Five year plan for county roads okayed
- RRWA has best tasting water, top operator in Iowa
- Scott Kromray (1962-2019)
- Council disagrees on streets, dog bite
- Relationship reconciliation
- Evelyn C. (Harper) DenHartog (1933-2019)
- Mary Frances (Sanders) Schander (1922-2019)
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!