Former Peruvian president Alan Garcia has died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. His death was confirmed by current President Martin Vizcarra, who expressed his condolences over Twitter. Garcia was president from 1985 to 1990 and again from 2006 to 2011.
- King Opera House begins major capital funds drive
- Who exactly pays for reparations?
- RRWA has best tasting water, top operator in Iowa
- CVEC announces resignation of Stilley
- Five year plan for county roads okayed
- Scott Kromray (1962-2019)
- Council disagrees on streets, dog bite
- Relationship reconciliation
- Evelyn C. (Harper) DenHartog (1933-2019)
- Mary Frances (Sanders) Schander (1922-2019)
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!