It’s been almost a year since Rep. Holly Brink and Sen. Ken Rozenboom have been in Monroe County to hold a monthly forum. COVID-19 put a halt to in-person gatherings at First Iowa State Bank. Saturday the two legislators used Monroe County to hold their first forum and visited with a small group of Monroe Countians on a wide range of topics, including school funding, agriculture, roads, the battle to insure free speech on college campuses, deer control and a potential new bottle and can bill.
- Chicago-cultured: Gordon's hard-nosed mentality fits in with new home
- Kris Jenner: I'm like the fireman of my family
- Hilaria Baldwin misses the daughter she lost in her miscarriage
- Kris Jenner gave Kim Kardashian West divorce advice: 'The kids come first'
- ‘A Million Little Things’ Star Grace Park on That Kiss, Katherine’s Emotional Limits and More
- Justin Bieber's 'different level' parties
- ‘Chicago P.D.’ Star Tracy Spiridakos Teases Upstead ‘Obstacles’ After That Emotional Ending
- Sinitta's 'psychic' connection with Simon Cowell
- Karlie Kloss reveals baby's name
- James “Jim” Walter Lenger (1944-2021)
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!