A recent "60 Minutes" report that detailed Florida's vaccine rollout and Gov. Ron DeSantis' role in it, but the network landed in some hot water after several Democratic lawmakers pushed back on its reporting that Publix, a grocery store that had partnered with the state to distribute vaccines, had donated $100,000 to Gov. Ron DeSantis' 2022 reelection campaign. In this latest episode of The Point, CNN's Chris Cillizza explains how DeSantis is using the "60 Minutes" drama to appeal to his Republican base.
- Chicago-cultured: Gordon's hard-nosed mentality fits in with new home
- Kris Jenner: I'm like the fireman of my family
- Hilaria Baldwin misses the daughter she lost in her miscarriage
- ‘A Million Little Things’ Star Grace Park on That Kiss, Katherine’s Emotional Limits and More
- Kris Jenner gave Kim Kardashian West divorce advice: 'The kids come first'
- ‘Chicago P.D.’ Star Tracy Spiridakos Teases Upstead ‘Obstacles’ After That Emotional Ending
- Sinitta's 'psychic' connection with Simon Cowell
- Thompson sues county over firearms decision
- James “Jim” Walter Lenger (1944-2021)
- Natalie Portman to star in The Days of Abandonment
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!