Former presidents traditionally try to build their legacies by taking on charitable endeavors; Donald Trump is offering "personalized greetings" to supporters on his website. CNN's Jim Acosta discusses with Trump biographer Michael D'Antonio, who says the move is an effort to expand his mailing list.
- Chicago-cultured: Gordon's hard-nosed mentality fits in with new home
- Kris Jenner: I'm like the fireman of my family
- ‘A Million Little Things’ Star Grace Park on That Kiss, Katherine’s Emotional Limits and More
- Hilaria Baldwin misses the daughter she lost in her miscarriage
- Kris Jenner gave Kim Kardashian West divorce advice: 'The kids come first'
- ‘Chicago P.D.’ Star Tracy Spiridakos Teases Upstead ‘Obstacles’ After That Emotional Ending
- Sinitta's 'psychic' connection with Simon Cowell
- James “Jim” Walter Lenger (1944-2021)
- Thompson sues county over firearms decision
- Natalie Portman to star in The Days of Abandonment
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!