Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell is asking schools to stop using the 1619 Project, a curriculum aimed at reframing US history around the date of August 1619, when the first slave ship arrived to what would become the US. CNN's Brianna Keiler spoke with the project's founder Nikole Hannah-Jones to get her reaction.
- Tom Parker wants more children
- How the ‘NCIS’ Team Will Meet Katrina Law’s Jessica Knight
- Iowa lawmakers send vaccine passport ban bill to Reynolds
- Belzer heads back to Kansas to apply her volunteer spirit to family
- ‘Chicago P.D.’: Marina Squerciati on Hope for Burzek & an ‘Epic’ and ‘Explosive’ Season 8 Finale
- Dorothy Beary
- Benji Madden pays tribute to Cameron Diaz
- The Albia 8th grade Boys AAU traveling basketball team
- Kim Kardashian West's birthday message for 'sweetest baby' Psalm
- Chris Anderson
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!